Páginas

.

miércoles, 2 de agosto de 2017


Live now as no one else does so that you can live afterwards as no one else can. This means: Sacrifice now (no credits and pretensions) so that afterwards you can give yourself the life and comforts that the indebted ones can not.

Live like no one else so that later you can live like no one else.
And suddenly I was struck by the doubt: when is that moment "no one else"? Obviously according to Ramsey is to finish the seven he designed to get out of debt and build wealth. But, my question is more focused on: when do we stop being so intense in our construction of a future to enjoy the present? Can we start living like no one else when we go through Step No. 4 (those who do not have children for example?)

From my perspective the Live like no one else can start when:
1. You no longer have debts except your house. If you no longer owe your house, with more reason baby!
2. You already have the habit of spending less than you earn.
3. You already covered the needs of your children including their education (baby step 5)
4. When you no longer need to borrow or use "good credit" to do your thing.
5. When you have learned enough of finances to be calm.
6. Ironically, when you no longer need money or things to feel satisfied.

Now, this is from a conservative point of view. I mean, I can not live like a millionaire, if I do not have the millions. Even if he has good habits!

Paying debts and learning how to handle money is a source of stress. Life is short, and it is not about being Mr. Applied eternally. It is worth enjoying a bit of life even if you still have a way to travel in your finances.

I honestly believe that anyone who covers the points mentioned could hardly be snatched to such a degree that they lose control in an attempt to enjoy life, as to put at risk everything that worked, so I like my 6 points of guidance to know that already Is one ready to release the reins a little more and start living like no one else can.
All with Measure.

..